Resource LibraryCut Bank Chamber of Commerce « Back to Search Results
May 9, 2014
Category: In Our Area
In the early 1800’s Captain Meriwether Lewis led a small group of men up the north fork of the Marias River, now known as Cut Bank Creek. Since that time visitors have continued to enjoy traveling to the Cut Bank area. With the majestic Rocky Mountains on one side and gently rolling hills and wheat fields on the other, it’s no wonder visitors keep returning.